3M™ PELTOR™ WS™ LiteCom Plus Headset features integrated pre-programmed two-way radio, Bluetooth® Multipoint connectivity, noise-cancelling microphones, and a level-dependent function for ambient listening. The headset is available with a headband, neckband or as helmet attachments.
For effective headset-to-headset communication in noisy environments, use 3M™ PELTOR™ WS™ LiteCom Plus Headsets. These headsets help protect users against hazardous noise, while enabling communication in loud environments and maintaining situational awareness. The level-dependent function and noise-cancelling microphone help the user hear important sounds from their surroundings and communicate with colleagues without compromising on hearing protection. They feature integrated two-way radio in PMR 446 MHz or LPD 433 MHz for reliable communication and can be used with similar radio communication systems. They include Bluetooth® enabled multipoint connectivity for simultaneous, seamless connection. These headsets are available with a headband, neckband or as helmet attachments.
- Hearing protector with built-in two-way radio
- Level-dependent technology helps improve situational awareness and communication
- Bluetooth® multipoint connectivity allows seamless connection of mobile devices
- Push-to-listen quick activation of level dependent function
- Noise cancelling waterproof IP68 classified microphone
- Voice operated transmission (VOX) for hands free use in high noise environments
- Available as headband, neckband or helmet attachment
- Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery
- Use to help you communicate efficiently in high noise environments