The 3M™ Speedglas™ 46-0000-30iVC auto-darkening filter for the G5-01 Heavy-Duty Welding Helmet allows you to more readily recognize colors with Natural Color Technology and select between 3 different color options (clear, cool, or warm) for the dark state when welding with Variable Color Technology. This may help you focus on your welding set-up, welding technique, precision grinding, and inspection of just completed welds. When used with a compatible 3M™ Speedglas™ Welding Helmet G5-01 Series, meets ANSI Z87.1-2015 high impact.
- The G5-01VC welding filter features our first ever product incorporating Variable Color Technology which allows welders to select between 3 different color options -- clear, cool, or warm. These variable colors may allow welders to improve their ability to see the weld puddle, joint, and arc better than our previous welding filters. Dark shade options include 5, 8-14.
- G5-01VC welding filter also features Natural Color technology which makes the filter view seem lighter, more detailed and colorful. Auto-ON/OFF.
- The G5-01 ADFs are Bluetooth enabled. Utilizing the 3M Connected Equipment app, users get access to additional functionalities, statistics and documentation.
- By selecting just the right welding filter settings for each task, you help reduce eye strain and may help improve the quality of the weld.
- Switching time from light to dark in 0.1 millisecond. The sensitivity of arc detection can be adjusted for increased swithching reliability.
Cenas norādītas bez PVN