Among our Scotch-Brite™ Surface Conditioning Belts, the Scotch-Brite™ Surface Conditioning Low Stretch Belt falls right in the middle in terms of its durability and flexibility. Its moderate strength makes it versatile and useful in many sequences — cutting aggressively without marring the substrate.
- Durable cloth / polyester scrim backing is ideal for low-stretch applications
- May be used on a variety of substrates, from stainless steel to brass
- Available in a variety of minerals, grades and belt types, so operators can choose the right combination for their application
- Springy non-woven nylon fibers finish while maintaining the geometry of the piece
- Open web is load resistant, prolonging abrasive service life
Didn't find your needed size? Write us!