The 3M™ Secure Click™ Particulate Filter P2 D3128 with Nuisance Level Organic Vapour Relief helps provide respiratory protection against exposure to certain particles. The filter also offers nuisance level odour relief from organic vapours that are below the OEL. Nuisance level refers to concentrations below OEL. Please refer to the product user instructions for the limitations of use. The filter is commonly used for welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring and soldering. Inventory needs and training requirements of safety equipment are reduced because this filter works for many different applications. This filter is commonly used in the following industries: agriculture, construction, general manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, primary metals.
- New dual flow cartridges and filters allow for easier breathing.
- Protects against particulates with nuisance level organic vapour/acid gas relief
- Protection against Ozone up to 10 x Occupational Exposure Limit
- Quick, simple connection. Simply align the connections and push until you hear a click
- Use with 3M™ Secure Click™ Reusable Respirators 800 Series.
- Swept-back design allows an enhanced field of view and comfort
- Use for protection in hazardous environments