The 3M™ Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 7500 Series helps provide protection against particulates and a wide variety of gases and vapors when used with approved 3M cartridges and filters. When properly fitted and used with approved 3M™ cartridges and filters, this respirator (commonly referred to as a “mask”) helps provide respiratory protection at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL). This respirator uses an advanced silicone material that provides a softer feel on the face. A unique adjustment design helps reduce pressure points on the face for even more comfort. The 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve helps make breathing easier and can offer cooler and drier comfort for the wearer. Head harness may be adjusted to drop down when not in active use (allows respirator to be removed without taking off hard hat).
- Advance silicone material for increased comfort and greater durability
- Proprietary 3M™ CoolFlow™ valve helps makes breathing easier
- Dual-mode head harness adjusts easily for either standard or drop-down mode
- Exhalation valve cover directs exhaled breath and moisture downward to reduce fogging
- Color coded to indicate size (small, medium or large) for easy identification
- Sizes are color coded for easy identification
- Drop-down feature allows the respirator to be taken off in a non-contaminated area without having to remove a hard hat.
- For workplace/occupational use only