3M™ Aura™ Particulate Respirator 9332+ provides FFP3 breathing protection with a flat-fold, 3-panel design, low breathing resistance and an embossed top panel that can help reduce eyewear fogging. It features an innovative chin tab for easy adjustments, and the headbands are colour-coded for quick and easy identification. The 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve can help reduce heat build-up in hot and humid conditions.
Get FFP3 protection against dusts, mists and metal fumes in a wide variety of industrial applications and other hazardous environments, with 3M™ Aura™ Particulate Respirator 9332+. Our 3-panel design allows for greater facial movement, while the sculpted, low-profile style of the embossed upper panel creates an effective seal, reduces eyewear fogging and improves eyewear compatibility. It features the 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve that helps reduce heat build-up in hot and humid conditions, and the low-resistance filter technology helps you breathe easily. The flat-fold design makes it convenient to store when not in use, and the innovative chin tab allows you to make simple adjustments. The braided, colour-coded headbands help you identify the protection level offered: red for FFP3 (NPF 50). This respirator is individually packed in hygienic wrapping to protect against contamination, and it’s designed to work well with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection products.
- Original 3-panel design allows for greater facial movement
- Low-resistance filter technology helps you breathe more easily
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve helps reduce heat build-up in hot and humid conditions
- Sculpted upper panel conforms to the nose and contours of the face for an effective seal
- Embossed top panel helps reduce eyewear fogging
- Chin tab designed for ease of positioning and adjustment
- Easy to store away with flat-fold design and individual wrapping