3M™ PELTOR™ ProTac™ Hunter and Shooter Headsets are designed for use whilst hunting or shooting. It helps protect against harmful impulse noise, whilst allowing ambient sounds to be heard. It increases your ability to communicate with others nearby and hear e.g. approaching game animals.
For instant-response hearing protection from sudden loud impulse noises use 3M™ PELTOR™ ProTac™ Hunter & Shooter Headsets. Specially designed for hunters and shooters, it has a level-dependent function that helps you to hear ambient sounds, such as approaching game animals. Our headset allows you to chat with other members of your group clearly and easily. The 3.5 mm audio input enables you to connect to a two-way radio for instant, discreet communications so you can coordinate your movements. You can also connect your phone, hunting radio or other separate devices. The voice-guided menu system means you can navigate through the settings without taking your headset off, making it ideal for when you’re on the move. The auto power-off function saves energy by powering down the headset after 4 hours of non-use, and a warning lets you know when your batteries need to be replaced.
- Headset designed for use whilst hunting or shooting
- Level-dependent function for ambient listening helps to protect against harmful impulse noise, whilst allowing ambient sounds to be heard
- 3.5 mm listen only stereo input for connection to external devices such as mobile phone, radio or two-way radio
- Increases your ability to communicate with others nearby as well as your ability to hear lower sounds
- Voice guided menu system so no need to take your headset off
- Auto power off turns headset off after 4 hours of non-use, to save energy and a low-battery warning informs you when to change batteries